Monday, June 22, 2015

ALL


All I know amounts to nothing,
All I see reminds my eyes
That all I have I can't hold onto;
When all truth succumbs to lies.

All these dreams are stolen from me,
All the hopes I had for them,
All the years I fought for freedom,
Although life was simpler then.

All my understanding questioned,
All the insights never mind,
Now that all our days our numbered
All my soul cries out for time.

All the seasons pass in rhythm,
Turn to memory as they fall,
Lessons learned are all we have,
All for one and one for all.

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for reading - I am honored by your words, and blessed that you are reached by something in the words. I had, in honesty, given up on subscribers!

      Delete