Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mine

Be anxious not, nor worry so,
For I dwell in your heart,
And I will calm its beating fast
With words of love and truth,
Reminding you to seek me out
As you give thanks in prayer,
That I would give you everything
Required for life and peace.
 
I am an ever-present help
In time of need for you,
Always giving all I have
To be received as free,
And even in your toughest times
If you will just be still,
I will reveal myself to you,
'Til all else becomes small.
                                       
When you perceive the love I have
For you, my child and bride,
Nothing then can trouble you           
As we walk side by side
Throughout this world I’ve overcome
No matter what it brings,
For we’re together for all time
And every burden I’ll make mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment