Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WITHIN ALL

The unbearable joy
Of seeing you here
Seizes my heart,
And once still, it hears
The sound of your calling
In all that surrounds,
Inviting the seeker
To know you are found
In the beckoning wind
And the glorious light
That penetrates
Worlds within worlds full of life.

The tangible soul
Of the world within grasp,
I dare not lose vision
While clarity lasts,
So with eyes fully open
I look to your face
And the truth of my need for you
Wholly embrace
While acute revelation
Stirs wonder and awe
In a Spirit that testifies
Love is the truth within all.

2 comments:

  1. can I print this and put it on the fridge?
    I love this...
    and you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! Love you, too - and you have been on my heart. I need to call, I really do.

    ReplyDelete